BooBuddy The Interactive Talking Bear
Out of stock
The BooBuddy is an Interactive Ghost Hunting Bear. This BooBuddy Talking Bear is a high-quality, intelligent and interactive investigator. BooBuddy reacts to changes in the environment and asks questions about the paranormal, just like a human investigator.
BooBuddy is an EMF sensor, a motion sensor, a temperature sensor and a talking interactive ghost hunting bear. It detects EMF and responds with lights, it detects movement, vibration and temperature and responds with voice.
BooBuddy is one of the most intelligent pieces of ghost hunting equipment on the market because of its ability to actively respond to changes in the environment. It is highly recommended by many paranormal investigators, and has even featured in Forbes Magazine and Popular Mechanics.
Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube to check out our other products
Subscribe to SpiritShack on YouTube
What does BooBuddy do?
BooBuddy is an all-in-one highly intelligent and useful interactive ghost hunting bear. It has many different uses, and is great for interacting with both child ghosts and more mature spirits. Furthermore, it has a friendly voice and automatically responds to changes in the atmosphere, including if the temperature changes significantly, if there is movement around it, if there is any vibration around it or any changes in EMF.
BooBuddy has a range of responses which it will list off automatically depending on the changes in the environment. It compromises multiple sensors, and is a great all-in-one tool for any paranormal investigation.
- EMF Detection – Responds with lights
- Temperature Detection – Responds with voice
- Movement Detection – Responds with voice
- Vibration Detection – Responds with voice
- Use of friendly voice
- Asks a series of Electronic Voice Phenomenon (EVP) questions
- Utilizes intelligent replies – dependent on the interactions
- Conducts baseline readings in the first 30 seconds of turning on the bear to gauge any spikes or changes
- Verbal responses are almost immediate
How does BooBuddy work?
BooBuddy Interactive Ghost Hunting Bear can measure the changes in the environment through the different sensors located in it. The product measures 4 main things:
- Electromagnetic Field Detection
- Temperature Detection
- Movement Detection
- Vibration Detection
The BooBuddy Ghost Hunting Bear will measure these 4 main things, and respond in different ways. BooBuddy has a range of answers which are all very friendly and unthreatening, and spoken in simple English. This is because the bear was designed with communication with child ghosts at the forefront of its mind.
The verbal responses have been improved to be almost immediate, meaning you ask a question and get an almost instantaneous response. The speaker is loud enough to hear it from rooms away, meaning you can leave it in a room while carrying out an investigation, and it will almost do the work for you, as long as there is a device recording it.
- Long-life battery which lasts over 35 hours
- Loud voice which you can hear from a large distance away
- Quick response time
- Comes with a FREE hard carry case
- The battery is USB rechargeable, meaning you do not have to replace the battery often
- All electronics are hidden inside the bear, making it appear friendly
- Comes in two different colours
How to use BooBuddy
Turn on BooBuddy and leave it in the area where you would like to test for paranormal entities. The bear works almost autonomously, and as long as it has charge will continue to prompt interaction with spirits by asking a multitude of questions (listed below), promoting positive response.
The bear has been improved to have a faster response time, meaning it now replies in a couple of seconds rather than the usual 30/40. If the teddy does not detect any changes in the environment, it will simply wait 30 seconds before asking more questions.
When you set BooBuddy down and turn it on, make sure you have a camcorder or other recording device set up near the bear to document all responses.
List of BooBuddy’s Responses
- Whew… it just got warm in here.
- Did you make it warmer in here?
- Perfect. Thanks for making it warmer!
- Did it get warmer in here?
- It just got cold in here.
- Did you make it cold in here?
- Perfect. Thanks for making it cooler!
- Did it get colder in here?
Motion and vibration detection
- What was that? Please say it again.
- He-he… that tickles.
- Aww. Thanks! I like holding hands with you.
- I like hugs.
- He-he… BooBuddy is ticklish.
EVP questions (when no change in the environment)
- Hi, I’m BooBuddy. What’s your name?
- Do you want to play a game?
- Do you want to be my friend?
- How old are you?
- Can you please make a noise for me?
- Can you touch my tummy?
- Do you know what time it is?
- Would you enjoy singing with me? Twinkle, Twinkle little star….
- What’s your favourite story?
- Do you have a favourite song?
- I like music. What music do you like?
- Count with me, 1… 2… 3… 4…
- Is this your house?
- Do you know your alphabet? A… B… C… D…
- I like good stories. Please tell me one.
- Do you want to hold my hand?
- What’s your favourite toy?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Can you please make it colder for me?
- I like cuddles. Can you hug me?
- Can you please make it warmer for me?
- What colour is the light in my tummy?
- Can you tell me a secret?
- What? Did you just say something? Say it again.
- Can you tell me what 2 plus 2 is?
- Do you enjoy playing pretend?
- Can you finish this? (Knocking: ‘Shave and a haircut’…)
- I like cookies. What’s your favourite food?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Do you know any jokes? I love jokes.