Infrared Laser Gun Handheld
The Thermal Temperature Gun for Ghost Hunting is a laser temperature gun which will give you live temperature readings throughout any paranormal investigation.
What does the thermal laser gun do?
The Infrared Laser Gun is a perfect piece of equipment for ghost hunting investigations. It is widely regarded amongst the paranormal investigation community that dramatic temperature changes and rapid fluctuations occur either just before, or throughout a paranormal encounter.
Quick temperature drops are known as “cold spots”, which will be picked up by this Temperature Laser Gun. On the contrary, if something took place such as a fire or otherwise, the temperature may rise in such areas where spirits have died. Using this Temperature Gun gives you the ability to detect any spikes or fluctuations in temperature, and you can keep tabs on the environment easily throughout a paranormal investigation.
Either hold it in your hand or simply carry it around in your pocket to whip out whenever you feel a temperature fluctuation, the Temperature Gun is a handy piece of equipment to have with you.
Laser temperature gun features:
- Very easy to switch between °C and °F
- Benefits from a useful data hold function
- Laser target pointer with an ON/OFF selection
- Backlight with an ON/OFF selection
- If you do not use the device, it auto shuts off the power in 7 seconds
- Incredibly easy to measure the surface temperature
- Easy to use with simple design
- Clear LCD with point and shoot
- Benefit of back-light for increased night visibility
- Laser Pointer
- When turned on and in use, the device will provide consistent temperature readings
How infrared temperature gun work?
Our Infrared Laser Temperature Gun measures all sudden fluctuations in temperature. Any sudden changes, including any temperature drops, are thought to possibly indicate the presence of a spirit activity. This Handheld Infrared Thermometer for Ghost Hunting measures temperature from a distance when being aimed at an area or object.
This means that you can use it throughout a paranormal investigation by aiming it at different parts of the area in which you are investigating, to read the temperature and record any changes.
This piece of equipment is the perfect assistant to any paranormal investigation. This is because the laser pointer Temperature Gun is easily
Infrared Thermometer specifications:
- Model Number: GM320
- Max Measuring Temperature: 120°C & Above
- Style: Handheld
- Theory: Infrared Thermometer
- Display Type: Digital
- Display Size: 1.9 Inches & Under
- Temperature range: -50 ~ 3
- 80℃ (-58~626℉)
- Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃
- Resolution: ±1% or ±1℃
- Distance Spot Ratio: 0.500694444444444
- Emissivity: 0.95 (fixed)
- Resolution: 0.1℃/0.1℉
- Response time: 500m/sec, 95pct response
- Spectral response: 8 – 14 um
- Certificate: FCC, RoHS, CE
- Maximum Show Value: 380 C
- Working Temperature: 0 to 40 C
- Red Laser Power: less than 0.5 MW
- Power supply: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
- Product Dimension: 140 x 85 x 35mm(L*W*H)
How to use the infrared thermal gun:
Make sure your Infrared Temperature Gun is loaded up with the 2 AAA batteries it needs to run before turning it on. For the most accurate readings, make sure to refresh the batteries regularly.
There are several different ways in which you can use the Infrared Temperature Gun. The first way is by walking throughout the area where you are conducting the paranormal investigation, and take the readings of all of the areas and corners. Note these down and label them accordingly. You might even want to take these readings at hourly intervals in the hours while you’re setting up or during the day before your paranormal investigation. This is helpful as you can then revert to these readings throughout your investigation to identify any drastic changes in the temperature which seem to go beyond natural fluctuations.
Then, at hourly intervals throughout your investigation make sure to retake these readings and note them down. This will be useful information to go back to later when you are analyzing the findings of your paranormal investigation to identify any patterns that you noticed throughout the readings of your different equipment.
Another way to use the Temperature Gun for Ghost Hunting is to simply walk throughout the area in which you are conducting your investigation while holding it in your hand and taking live readings. This will allow you to take an instantaneous reading of any cold spots you feel while walking around, and will inform where you should be utilizing your other ghost hunting equipment such as cameras or recording equipment.