Rook Meter with Sound
Out of stock
The Rook EMF Meter is the best Ghost Detector EMF Meter on the market. It was built by ghost hunters for ghost hunters.
The Rook EMF Meter has combined all of the bad points of other leading EMF Meters on the market. It is a masterpiece unit built by ghost hunters for ghost hunters. Many other EMF Meters on the market have a multitude of downsides, such as; being too sensitive or not sensitive enough, switching off automatically after a certain amount of time left idle, either sound OR lights, can’t see where the on/off switch is to power it up or down in the dark.
The Rook EMF Meter has combined all of these negatives to create a truly perfect product. It combines all of the most important elements of EMF Meters within this superior product. This Rook EMF Meter cuts out interference from manmade electromagnetic frequencies, ensuring that if you get a reading, it is most likely from a paranormal source. This makes the evidence gathered throughout a paranormal investigation much more conclusive than with previous EMF Meters.
What Does The Rook Do?
This Rook Ghost Detector EMF combines highly precise EMF technology with a sturdy black matte design. It comes with both audio and visual, and alerts you of any energy changes in electromagnetic energy if you are not consistently watching the device.
The Spirit Shack Rook EMF Meter is a very sensitive EMF meter which will detect any change in the electromagnetic energy within an environment. The Rook EMF Detector comes with a built-in proximity sensor, allowing you to accurately track down the source of the EMF energies you are picking up when using the device. This is clearly shown by the device flashing more when it is closer to the EMF energy.
Rook EMF Meter Features:
- Strong design with hard material making it long-lasting
- Easy-grip matte finish
- Comes with hot shoe thread for mounting it directly on a tripod
- Battery compartment is easily accessible
- EMF sensor with lights surrounding the meter
- Works visually with lights and audibly with sound
- Varying sound alarm dependent on proximity and strength of EMF detected
- Extremely sensitive
- Will detect even the smallest change in the environment
- High-quality and will not give false readings
- Will detect both manmade and naturally occurring electromagnetic fields
- Built for a comfortable grip with textured material
- Night vision filming is preserved through the use of red lights
- Power switch is lit so it is easy to see in the dark and light
- Stands upright by itself for 360-degree viewing
- Ability to leave it on the table or floor and move away
- Easily portable to walk throughout an area while carrying
- Tripod mountable for flexibility
- Long-lasting battery life
- Accessible battery to replace with ease
How Does Rook Meter Work?
It is widely known throughout the paranormal investigation community that fluctuations of the electromagnetic field could be caused by a paranormal influence. Electromagnetic energy can be emitted from a range of manmade sources, for example, from walkie talkies or radios.
The best process to follow when using the Rook EMF Meter is to attempt to rule out all reasons for other EMF signals when using it, such as power cables, nearby mobile phones or radio signals. This will then allow you to decipher if there is any paranormal activity within an area. If the device picks up changes in the electromagnetic energy, it will alert you from sound level and flashing lights.
How To Use The Rook EMF Meter?
Before using The Rook EMF Meter, make sure the electromagnetic energy within the environment you’re working in is minimal. Turn off all mobile phones, make sure any device which will emit a manmade electromagnetic frequency is turned off, and other devices are turned off or unplugged (apart from devices you will be using throughout the paranormal investigation).
Turn the Rook EMF Ghost Detector Meter on, and either leave it on a surface such as a table or the floor, or hold it in your hand when walking throughout the area of the paranormal investigation. The Rook EMF Meter will display sound and lights when there is a large change in the electromagnetic energies within the area.
The lights will flash, and the sound alert will get louder and faster depending on EMF strength and proximity. There will be a progressive change in tone which syncs up with the light panel, informing you of an increase in EVP. This tone is high enough not to interfere with other potential EVPS, but it is loud enough for personal indication as you scan the area.
Don’t forget to check out our other Ghost Detector devices.