TriField TF2 EMF Meter
TriField TF2 EMF Meter
This is the new TF2 model with a crystal-clear backlit display. It offers a wide range of detection and includes sound alerts.
The latest model TriField TF2 is a state of the arts EMF Meter which detects the full range of EMF changes in the atmosphere including magnetic, RF and electric. This is a professional high precision tool and allows you to monitor all electromagnetic fields within the environment. Its that sensitive it can even pick up the fractional amount of static electricity your body emits. If your wanting to monitor any type of electrical signal its sure to suit your needs.
TriField EMF Meter Features
- Crystal sharp digital display
- Adjustable light for low-light viewing
- Sound alerts indicate signal strength
- Different to track different sources
- Triple 3-axis Detection
- Detects AC magnetic, AC electric and RF/microwave
- Weighted selection to differentiate source types
- Detects man made EMF, low-level changes, and humans or ghosts
The TriField TF2 EMF Meter was created for presice measurement and gives accurate and clear readings. In the paranormal field, its essential we can detect using presicion, and can measure marginal changes. The TriField EMF Meter offers this, and is currently one of the most accurate EMF meters available. It will detect everything from magnetism, static electricity, AC electric and radio signals. All packed into one professional looking device. Spirits and ghosts usually emit small amounts of electrical deisturbance, which many meters will not pick up. This will ensure you catch everything going on around you.
- Cell tower RF radiation and Mobile phones
- Smart meter RF radiation
- Bluetooth RF radiation and Wi-Fi routers
- Transformer EMF emissions and Overhead AC power lines
- Refrigerators, laptops, appliance EMF emission, circuit breaker boxes and more
- EMF emission inside motor vehicles and aircraft
- Microwave oven leaks
- EMF from wiring in walls and Location
- EMF from plumbing pipes used as grounding
- Ghost Hunting and supernatural readings
The TriField meter can’t be compared to any other EMF Meter, its currently a one of a kind and is the best you can get in the paranormal field. Its extremely accurate and sensitive, and will pick up readings and disturbances other meters will not.
- Detects all types of RF, Microwave, EMF pollution, AC magnetic and AC electric
- Special frequency weighting mode for measuring electric current from EMF in the human body
- AC Magnetic Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 0.1 – 100.0 milligauss (mG)
- AC Electric Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 1 – 1000 volts per meter (V/m)
- RF Mode covers 20 MHz – 6 GHz with range of 0.001 – 19.999 milliwatts per square meter (mW/m2)
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) for crystal clear, accurate readings
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- Operates for more than 20 hours on a 9V battery, with a low battery indicator
- Weight: 0.51 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.5 × 2.75 × 5.25 in
- Hold the meter in your hand whilst gripping it on both sides (Please don’t cover the sensors on the top of the meter)
- The dial is used to switch between measuring modes and is used to turn the meter off when it’s not in use.
- Modes: For measuring the effect of EMF signals on the human body, use the dark blue modes. For measurement of the field strength use the light blue modes. The red mode can be used for RF and any radio or microwave measuring purpose.
- The display will show the Field Measurement number and the units at the bottom of the screen. The Peak Measurement number is shown on the top left next to the peak icon.
- To turn on the Audio Indicator, first remove the battery cover by sliding it downward. Press the audio button. Press the audio button again to turn the audio off.
- To turn on the backlight, first remove the battery cover by sliding it downward. Press the backlight button until the desired brightness is reached.
- When the battery life indicator at the top right shows only 1 bar remaining, it’s time to replace the battery. Remove the battery cover by sliding it downward and tap the battery compartment on the palm of your hand so the battery falls out.