3.5mm Microphone for Camera or Phone
Popular with ghost hunters everywhere, the 3.5mm Camera Microphone for ghost hunting will allow you to capture even the lowest-frequency EVP signals.
What Does it Do?
The 3.5mm Camera Microphone will give you perfect audio which will enhance any video, live streaming or recording you are doing throughout your paranormal investigation. This microphone for ghost hunting is a favourite amongst TV producers, photography enthusiasts, home film producers and even internal video producers.
This 3.5mm Camera Microphone is a super-cardioid type pointing microphone, which comes with a 3.5mm connector and a hot shoe mount at the bottom of the device. This makes it an extremely versatile piece of equipment and can be attached to a range of filming equipment on your paranormal investigation, such as mounting it to your camera or smartphone rig, as most are compatible with 1/4” thread hot shoe mounts.
Having a high-quality microphone as part of your ghost hunting kit is integral if you want to be capturing high-quality EVP’s. Better sound means better quality Youtube and Facebook videos, or higher quality live streaming if that is something that you are doing.
- Works in all environments
- Hot shoe mount allows compatibility with cameras and tripods
- Batteries last a long time
- High-quality sound
- Highly sensitive microphone to capture EVPs
- Specifically designed to capture low-frequency sounds
- Deflects background noise and records only what you need to hear
- Comes with a box for easy transportation
How Does It Work?
The 3.5mm Camera Microphone for Ghost Hunting works by capturing both low-frequency which would otherwise be difficult, if not impossible, to detect with the ear.
So what is an EVP? An EVP is an Electronic Voice Phenomenon, which is a sound found on an electronic recording that could be interpreted as derived from a spirit, or paranormal entity. Paranormal investigators consider EVP to be a form of paranormal phenomenon which iOS often found in recordings with static or some other kind of background noise.
It is integral that you have a highly-sensitive microphone throughout your paranormal investigation, as this could be the difference between you capturing low-frequency EVPs or not. The 3.5mm Camera Microphone allows you to capture these low-frequency EVPS in order to be able to listen back to them after your paranormal investigation and analyze them.
It is commonplace among paranormal investigators that messages, words and phrases are found amongst EVP recordings when they are analyzed later and either slowed down, sped up, played backwards etc.
The 3.5mm Camera EVP Microphone for ghost hunting is built with live-streaming and video recording in mind. It is also a great piece of equipment whether you are conducting your paranormal investigation indoors and outdoors, and works in all environments. It can be difficult to capture EVPs if you are just using a camera or smartphone to record on your paranormal investigation as they are commonly very weak signals. Using the 3.5mm Camera Microphone ensures you capture any EVPS at a high quality, and block out any unnecessary background noise which could corrupt your investigation.
- Condition: New
- Product Name: MIC-05 Microphone
- Monomer: Electrostatic Type Condenser Head
- Channel: Mono
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16Hz
- Sensitivity Enhancement: +20dB ± 2dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 24 dB A
- Directivity: Super-Cardioid Pointing
- Output Impedance: 200% 30% (at 1kHz)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130dB (THD ≤ 1 5% at 1KHz)
- Sensitivity: -45dB ± 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Voltage: AAA 1.5V alkaline battery power consumption ≤ 5mA (typical)
- Battery: AAA Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: New battery can be used continuously for 70-80 hours
- Product Weight: 41g
- Size: 138mm*60mm/5.43*2.36in
- Conforms to EU Electromagnetic Compatibility 2004/108/EC and FCC Part 15
How To Use It:
To use the 3.5mm Wind Resistant Microphone, simply attach it to whichever recording device you are using, whether that is your smartphone or camera. It connects to any regular headphone jack, meaning you can use it with a wide variety of equipment.
Make sure the 3.5mm Camera Microphone for ghost hunting is loaded up with new batteries every time you use it, to ensure it lasts the entirety of your paranormal investigation.
You are also able to walk throughout the area holding it in your hand while walking around, which is a huge benefit as paranormal investigations can sometimes take a turn, and you may need to quickly move to a different area to begin recording.