EDI+ Meter and Data Logger
The EDI+ Meter and Data Logger is the world’s most advanced EDI Meter Data Logger. And it’s the perfect tool for paranormal investigators and ghost hunters.
What does the EDI Meter do?
This is the best EDI+ Meter Data Logger on the market. The EDI+ Meter measures and logs the EMF, Temperature, Humidity, Vibration and Air Pressure of your surroundings. This unit combines 5 different monitoring technologies. It’s purpose if for environmental change detection. And you can view it’s and graphing data logging in a graph format.
The EDI+ Meter is more than just an EMF Meter. It is an all-in-one tool for that ghost hunters can use. It is built for paranormal investigators who want precision detection. And you can analyse data through utilizing its graphs and spreadsheet logs. This is one of the most feature-packed ghost hunting devices. And it includes a range of new improvements which use the latest technology in ghost hunting.
It’s believed in the ghost hunting field that ghosts can manipulate our environment. This includes any changes in; energy, temperature, motion, pressure and more. To gain the most insightful evidence from a paranormal investigation, it’s crucial for researchers to detect any changes in the environment with precision. You need accurate readings to review the results with accuracy and context. This EDI Meter creators made this device with accuracy in mind. It brings integrity of information and gives investigators immediate access to the data. You can see readings instantly on its display. Or you can review the results at a later date with its logs. The casing design of the device allows for long-term usage.
- EMF Meter with audible sound and dual readout
- Graphing and data logging of all readings
- Ambient temperature readout
- Display of vibration sensor
- Detection of pressure and humidity changes
- Ambient thermometer to detect any changes in temperature
- Multi-Use Display
- Review results instantly on computer
- Option to download free graphing software which translates readings into graphs
- Air Pressure change detection
How does the EDI Data Logger work?
The EDI+ Meter for Ghost Hunting has a huge range of uses. It comprises an EMF Meter with sound capabilities, Ambient Thermometer, Multi-Use Display, Data Logging, Graphing, Marking, Recording, Vibration Sensor, Air Pressure reading, Humidity and more!
The EDI+ Meter contains an ambient temperature sensor with a real-time digital display. The unit also has LED light indicators which light up to alert you to any changes in temperature, including spikes or drops. It can be used in Fahrenheit or Celsius mode.
The EDI+ uses a fast-response display to show you instant and accurate readings from reach component. Press the button and get the reading from that particular sensor right away.
Data Logging, Graphing and Marking
With the EDI+, you can see all environmental readings on one timeline. The device takes readings of all EDI+ sensors and records them to an SD card. You can view the results later in a timeline graph or spreadsheet by accessing an online app. Or you can use a downloadable program compatible with Windows.
With the touch of a button, you can begin recording all environmental sensor data to an SD card. *SD card not included*
The SpiritShack EDI logger for Ghost Hunting contains a highly sensitive geophone for detecting vibration. The device contains a built-in accelerometer which is programmed to pick up any kind of movement of the surface. This means even a small nudge of the table or surface the device is sitting on will trigger the device. And it will light up the device LEDs depending on the intensity of the vibration.
- Can detect Low frequency down to 10Hz
- Milligauss readings are incredibly accurate, from 0-11 mg
- Benefit of Single axis
- Indicator lights start to respond at approximately 1 milligauss
- Light responds at various strengths up to 11 mg
- Speaker will respond at around 3 milligauss
- 3 Axis Accelerometer with high pass filtered output
- Five separate indicator LEDs will set off at varying intensity between 0.0244G – 0.122G
- Very accurate readings ±1 C from 0-65 C with 0.1 C resolution
- Alarms LEDs sensitive to ±0.1 F change in < 0.5 seconds
Data Logger and Application
- All the data can be recorded to an SD card if preferred
- The Min/Max values are calculated once per second and recorded on a log file on the SD card
- CSV Data Log Format
- A PC with Windows is required to run the application, a Mac is coming in the future
- Open-source CSV data which can be applied to any charting, database analysis or spreadsheet software of your choosing
- Accurate to ±3% RH within a range of 20–80% RH, with a resolution of 0.1% RH
- Alarm LEDs are sensitive to a ±3% RH change in less than 0.5 seconds
- Accurate to ±1.0 hPa within a range of 300–1000 hPa, with a resolution of 0.1 hPa
- Alarm LEDs are sensitive to a ±0.15 hPa change in less than 0.5 seconds